The next step program for unleashing your capacity for Healthy Embodied Agile Leadership: for healthcare leaders who want to take away fear, expand their influence, empower the best in others, resolve conflict, strengthen relationships and lead from a stronger sense of connection.
Participants are encouraged to attend in colleague pairs to enhance applications of practices in their home systems afterwards. Open to graduates of HEAL, The Zen Leader, or equivalent experience.
The program is set in a rich, experiential learning environment. No prior meditation or physical training experience is required.
This program qualifies for 25.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, see flyer for details.
- Getting to the root of fears in yourself and experiencing the freedom of facing into fear vs avoiding it
- Discovering your power in all sources of conflict and practical ways to work with conflict, and physical practices for “controlling the riot within”
- A way to resolve multiple perspectives in relationships, not by washing out differences, but by using them as a source of energy
- Learning how to work with shadow-side resistance and its connection to fear
- Understanding how fear finds its way into work and leadership, and how to strengthen relationships by reducing fear
- Practical tools and ways to empower others and bring out their best
PLUS: discussions and coaching around healthcare challenges and what leaders can do.