The disruption of these times is nowhere more evident than in healthcare where systems and people are often at the brink of breakdown or burnout. This is where leadership matters greatly and leaders who are resilient, agile and wise can make a world of difference. The HEAL program develops and fortifies more of them.
Participants are asked to come with a leadership challenge to address during the program. They’re also encouraged, though not required, to attend in colleague pairs to enhance application of learnings afterwards.
The program is set in a rich, experiential learning environment. No prior meditation or physical training experience is required.
Accreditation: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Wisconsin Medical Society through the Joint Providership of SSM St. Mary’s Hospital – Madison and UW DFMCH. St. Mary’s Hospital- Madison is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians and designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Practical ways to lead in disruptive ties and move forward on challenges
- Concrete practices such as breathing exercises, meditation, and managing energy to apply personally and share with one’s team/system
- Discernment of one’s leadership patterns and agility to shift into any of 4 essential modes of leadership as needed
- Greater resilience, centeredness, energy, presence, and access to one’s power
- Behavioral shifts that bring vision to reality
- Powerful, direct experience of a program that can be customized and brought into one’s system
PLUS: discussions and personalized coaching around challenges in healthcare and what leaders can do.