The disruption of these times is nowhere more evident than in healthcare where systems and people are often at the brink of breakdown or burnout. This is where leadership matters greatly and leaders who are resilient, agile and wise can make a world of difference. The HEAL program develops and fortifies more of them.
Participants are asked to come with a leadership challenge to address during the program. They’re also encouraged, though not required, to attend in colleague pairs to enhance application of learnings afterwards.
The program is set in a rich, experiential learning environment. No prior meditation or physical training experience is required.
Accreditation and Credit Designation Statements In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the HEAL program and SSM Health and is jointly accredited by the American Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
CME – physicians SSM Health designates this live activity for maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditT.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CNE – nurses SSM Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 ANCC contact hour.
- Practical ways to lead in disruptive times and move forward on challenges
- Concrete practices such as breathing exercises, meditation, and managing energy to apply personally and share with one’s team/system
- Discernment of one’s leadership patterns and agility to shift into any of 4 essential modes of leadership as needed
- Greater resilience, centeredness, energy, presence, and access to one’s power
- Behavioral shifts that bring vision to reality
- Powerful, direct experience of a program that can be customized and brought into one’s system
PLUS: discussions and personalized coaching around challenges in healthcare and what leaders can do.