The Zen Leader 2-
Leading Fearlessly, Transforming Relationships
Take the next step towards unleashing your capacity to lead from your whole self:
The ZL2 program is for leaders who want to tackle and remove fear, expand their influence, empower the best in others, resolve conflict, strengthen relationships and lead with a stronger sense of connection. A chance to work with IZL’s Zen teachers, directed by Ginny Whitelaw. Open to graduates of Zen Leader 1 or similar experience.
What You’ll Get Out of It:
- Get to the root of fears in yourself and experience the freedom of facing fear versus avoiding it.
- Discover your power in all sources of conflict along with practical ways to work with conflict, and physical practices for “controlling the riot within”.
- Use multiple perspectives to resolve relationships, not by washing out differences, but by using them as a source of energy.
- Learn how to work with your shadow-side resistance and its connection to fear.
- Understand how fear finds its way into work and leadership, and how you can strengthen relationships by reducing anxiety.
- Utilize practical Zen tools to empower others to bring out their best.
Includes breathing exercises, physical conditioning, meditation, and an introductory session of bodywork, set amidst a stunning natural environment.