ZL2 – Leading Fearlessly, Transforming Relationships
The next step toward unleashing your capacity to lead from your whole Self: for leaders who want to tackle and take away fear, expand their influence, empower the best in others, resolve conflict, strengthen relationships and lead from a stronger sense of connection. A chance to work with IZL’s Zen teachers, led by author and leadership expert, Ginny Whitelaw. Open to graduates of The Zen Leader or equivalent experience.
- Getting to the root of fears in yourself and experiencing the freedom of facing into fear vs avoiding it
- Discovering your power in all sources of conflict and practical ways to work with conflict, and physical practices for “quieting the riot within”
- A way to resolve multiple perspectives in relationships, not by washing out differences, but by using them as a source of energy
- Learning how to work with shadow-side resistance and its connection to fear
- Understanding how fear finds its way into work and leadership, and how to strengthen relationships by reducing fear
- Practical tools and ways to empower others and bring out their best.