The Zen Leader 3
Purpose: This final program in the Zen Leadership trilogy completes your journey through the “flips” of The Zen Leader, equipping you with skills and practices by which you can sense the whole picture, seize, opportunities and transform visions into value.
Come with a project you want to transform and come away with an embodied, agile, connected approach and the support of a peer coaching group to co-create with abundance and lead beyond limits.
- Learning how to train yourself to sense and seize opportunity and improve your timing
- Deeper meditation practice, cultivating Samadhi, and a guided mediation that distinguishes your guest-nature from host
- Practical applications of the energy patterns to a project you’d like to transform
- Ability to work through subtle fears that would otherwise limit your success
- A way to shape and attract the future using a unique foresight technique that uncovers the future that wants to come through you
- Applying the wisdom of connectedness to your transformational project, and developing an agile, but intentional “plan-less plan”
- Guidance and support for your transformational project from a small coaching circle, both during and after the program
Includes breathing exercises, physical conditioning and meditation set amidst a stunning natural environment.
Who should attend: Leaders and entrepreneurs in business and non-profits who aspire to co-create, rather than cope, with the pressures of today and embody leadership that makes the future. Open to graduates of ZL2 or equivalent experience.